Meet with our Hiring Managers and Interview on the spot!
In addition to the financial support and compensation they provide, on-campus jobs offer a lot of benefits:
- Gain valuable real-world and career-related work experience
- Academic enrichment (Studies have shown that students who work on campus are more likely to persist in their studies.)
- Develop powerful transferrable skills, such as leadership, time and project management, multi-tasking, problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, communication, teamwork, collaboration, and more!
- Reduces the need to borrow as much in student loans (or perhaps altogether!)
- Build personal development in a number of areas, including self-esteem, confidence, goal-setting, and interpersonal skills
- Make friends and meet new people!
CHECK BACK SOON FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR NEXT STUDENT EMPLOYMENT HIRING FAIR.
Interested in working at the Rec? Let us know below and check out current job openings HERE.