Group Fitness Schedule
Come try out one of our relaxing mind/body classes, or get your heart rate up in an interval training class. View our up-to-date schedule on our free CSU Rec mobile app.
What to Know
- Your Viking ID/Membership ID is required for admittance to every class.
- Classes must average at least 3 participants in a month-span or they will be cancelled. Don’t take your favorite classes for granted!
Summer 2023 Group Fitness Schedule
|4:30 – 5:15 pm||Pilates||Michelle||227|
|6:00 – 7:00 am||Cycle||Beth||174|
|6:00 – 6:45 am||Cycle||Michelle||174|
|12 – 12:45 pm||Strength Training 101||Robb||227|
|5:00 – 5:45 pm||Bollywood||Nikhil||227|
|6:00 – 6:45 am||Cycle||Beth||174|
|10 – 10:45 am||Bollywood||Nikhil||229|
Teach a Fitness Class
Interested in working at the Recreation Center as a Group Fitness Instructor?
The following are organizations and certifications that will be considered for Cleveland State University group fitness instructors:
- American College of Sports Medicine (www.acsm.org) – Group Exercise Instructor
- American Council on Exercise (www.acefitness.org) – Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Specialty certifications such as SPINNING, RYT 200, Zumba, etc.
- Other certifications considered upon approval.