A valid state ID and a signed liability waiver are required for all guests. All guests have to be member-sponsored or self-sponsored into the facility. Members may sponsor up to 3 guests/day.
If a guest chooses to leave the facility, they must provide the receipt indicating the current date and a valid picture ID for re-entry.
Both the sponsoring member and their guest(s) are required to sign a service agreement stating the following:
- Member assumes responsibility for all guest actions.
- Guest(s) must enter and exit the facility with their sponsoring member.
- Guest(s) may not check out equipment. 5-Punch Pass
- The daily guest pass is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot serve as credit for membership.
A guest may self-sponsor under the following circumstances:
- Current CSU faculty/staff member (must provide a valid Viking Card)
- Previous CSU Rec Center member
- 5-punch Pass
Additional Guest Pass policies and eligibility requirements apply. View all Guest Pass information.
Whether you’re looking for a new home gym, visiting from out of town, or simply avoiding uncooperative weather, we have your back! You can purchase a 5-Punch Pass for five separate entries into the CSU Rec Center.
- Pass visits may only be used by the purchaser of the pass within three (3) weeks of the purchase date.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All Guest Pass policies and eligibility requirements apply to 5-Punch Pass guests.