How Do I Join CSU Rec Rewards?
You will need to activate your account through the email you receive once you check in to the facility – plus, you will receive 50 points just for activating your account! All rewards accounts are linked to the email address we have on file. You will need to provide your first and last name as well as your phone number upon activation.
How Do I Log In?
After activating your account, you can access our rewards site via Perkville.
How Do I Earn Points?
You are able to earn points the following ways:
- 5 points for daily check-in (max of 5 points per day)
- 5 points for attending group fitness classes
- 10 points for attending F45 classes
- 50 points for the purchase of a program (Learn to Swim, Pink Gloves Boxing, Kettlebell Training, ACE® Prep)
- 50 points for activating your rewards account
- 25 points for the purchase of a service (massage, private swim, personal training)
- 125 points on your birthday
- 1250 points for referring a friend who then joins as an active member
How Do I Redeem Points?
There are lots of fantastic prizes you can earn by redeeming your CSU Rec Rewards points – all you have to do is find the prize you want to earn, reach the point threshold, and redeem for your prize! In addition to redeeming for some of our own CSU Rec products, you also have the ability to redeem for merchandise and apparel, as well as discounts on travel and entertainment! Check out the possibilities by selecting the “Perks” page on the rewards website!