Aquatics & Safety Programs
- For full details on specific programs please see the Aquatics and Safety page.
- Registration for aquatics & safety programs will close one week prior to the first class. No late registration will be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for those not meeting pre-test requirements.
- Enrollment in a certification course does not guarantee certification.
- Attendance is mandatory at all classes to be eligible for certification.
Please refer to the Camp Parent Handbook for all updated policies and procedures.
Fitness & Wellness Services
- All services must be purchased in advance.
- Sessions are scheduled for the purchased duration and begin at the time mutually agreed upon by the client and the provider (Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist)
- 60 – minute and 90 – minute sessions cannot be split.
- All cancellations must occur 24 hours in advance.
- The client must call or email the provider (Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist) directly to cancel an appointment.
- The session fee will be assessed if the client fails to attend their scheduled appointment or for any appointment not canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- If the University closes for inclement weather, all appointments will be canceled. All session fees will be credited.
Group Fitness Classes
- Group Fitness classes averaging fewer than 3 participants in a one (1) month period will be canceled.
- Class schedules may be adjusted for winter, spring, and summer breaks as well as recognized national holidays and special events.
- Participants must pre-register using the CSU Rec app or online portal on our website.
Intramural & Community Leagues
- Please refer to the Intramural Participant Handbook for all updated policies and procedures.
- Please refer to our Sports Clubs & Leagues page for active leagues and our program refund policy.
Massage Therapy Services
- Failure of the client to arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled massage will result in time being removed from the scheduled massage therapy session.
- No same-day massages can be booked without approval from the Assistant Director, Fitness & Aquatics.
- Monthly Massage Punch Pass
- Only 60- and 90-minute massages are eligible to receive pass purchases on this card as part of the Monthly Massage Punch Pass program.
- Only one (1) massage will be awarded to the punch pass per month.
- Pass punches will be awarded at the appointment time of each massage and will not be awarded at time of purchase or scheduling of a massage.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to present the Monthly Massage Punch Pass at the time of the massage for pass punches.
- Pass punches will not be awarded for past massages.
- The free, seventh (7th) massage may be redeemed at any time.
- Customers must present a completed Monthly Massage Punch Pass to redeem free massage to the Membership Representative in the Pro Shop.
Personal Training Services
- Personal Training services are available for customers age 13 years and older.
- All Personal Training information can be found on our Personal Training page.